Your "DxDiag.txt"-file as it holds information about your hardware and software. You can find this file like this:
- Press the Windows key and R to open the Run dialog.
- Type "dxdiag" and press Enter
- Click the Save All Information... button at the lower right of the window.
- Save the file and remember the location (default filename is DxDiag.txt).
- Attach the DxDiag.txt file to your email when emailing theHunter support.
Your "launcher.log"-file + a possible "libcurl_error.txt"-file as it holds error codes etc.
- These two files can be found in your theHunter/launcher & theHunter/game-folders respectively. Make a Windows search if you cannot locate them.
The latest "****.dmp"-file in your "game"-folder under your "theHunter"-directory.