Internet Explorer 7.0+
1. Click the Tools icon in the browser toolbar
2. Choose Internet Options
3. Click the Security tab
4. Click Custom level in the Security Level zone
5. Scroll down until you see the header for Scripting. Ensure that the bullet for Enable under Active Scripting is checked
6. Click Apply, and then OK
1. Click the Wrench icon in the browser toolbar
2. Choose Settings
3. Click Show Advanced Settings
4. Click Content settings in the Privacy section
For more information on Google Chrome, please see Google's Help Center.
1. Click the Tools menu from the top toolbar
2. Choose Options
3. Click the Content tab
5. Click OK
- In the address bar, type "about:config" (with no quotes), and press Enter.
- Click "I'll be careful, I promise"