XP/Vista OS are not supported.
1) Win7: Click Start button.
1) Win 8 & 8.1/10: Windows key + R, type dxdiag in the Open box, and then click OK.
Image example is Windows 7
2) Type DXDIAG in the search box. (Win7)
2) Type DXDIAG in the run box. (Win8 & 8.1)
3) Click on dxdiag listed in the programs found
4) The DirectX Diagnostic Tool will open and gather information about your PC.
5) Once the report is complete click on "Save All Information"
6) Select where to save the file. In the image example the file will be names "dxdiag" by default and saved to the desktop.
7) Locate the file and attach it to your email to support or directly to your support ticket.