If you have been trying to complete a purchase through Steam and received this error, please make sure your account is linked to Steam. From "Settings" in the top-right corner, select "Account settings"
Select "Steam settings" and make sure you see a similar screen. Otherwise, you will need to link your theHunter account to a Steam account, which you are certain is not connected to any other theHunter account, especially a banned one.
If your account is linked properly, yet you still experience the same error, try reconnecting:
- From "Settings", Click "Clear Launcher Cache", then "Clear Game Cache"
- From "Account settings" click the red button as in the previous image
- Restart your computer
- Verify integrity of game files:
a) Via Steam open your game library
b) Right click on theHunter Classic and select "Properties"
c) Select the "LOCAL FILES" tab and click on "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES..."
d) Exit Steam, Reboot your PC and try launching a game session
- Once completed, run theHunter from Steam and log in using your theHunter account.
If the issue persists, or if you are unable to link your account to Steam, Submit a request with the following information:
- Your Steam ID64
- Have you ever connected Steam to another theHunter account? (What is the other account username?)
- Have you ever connected theHunter to another Steam account? (What is the other Steam ID?)