Make sure you didn't buy as a gift by accident
If you selected your purchase as a gift, a code can be found in your Purchase History. You will find the date of your purchase and its details. Below the date, you will see:
Purchased as gift. Gift code: xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx"
If you need help redeeming gift code, please follow the steps provided here.
Find the Transaction ID
If you have made a purchase without receiving your em$ for a couple of hours already, and it was not a gift, please submit a request with a screenshot including transaction ID as follows:
For Steam Purchases:
- Transaction ID is only 19 digits and can be found in Steam Purchase History
- Steam Wallet Top Up transaction is not related to theHunter
For purchases through www.thehunter.com or the web launcher:
- Transaction ID starts with 'w' followed by 9 digits (e.g. w123456789)
- You should find it in a confirmation email. If you haven't received any, please contact PaymentWall Support.
- If you selected eCheckes as your payment method, it can take 6-8 business days to clear.
It's worth mentioning that it's not uncommon for incomplete purchases to appear on your statement as 'pending transaction' or 'pre-authorised'. In that case, the charges will not be final.