BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS - COMING SOON ™️ !
These are a list of issues and polish we’ve labelled as likely to go out with the next major update.
--- Swatted Bugs ---
• Fixed a bug where the camera stayed tilted after exiting ATV while on a slope;
• Fixed several (more) instances where players would fall out of sync in multiplayer - this would sometimes manifest itself as animals not dropping clues, not moving, not reacting to player actions (including being shot) or not being harvestable or sometimes the wind direction or weather being different for each player;
• Fixed some specific issues with game data being not synced between players in multiplayer - this includes animal’s state in the Spotting HUD or the wound severity info of the Blood Splatters in the Tracking HUD;
• Fixed the Rangefinder Bow Sight (High Tech Hunting Pack DLC) so that the distance to target is displayed in yards when using the imperial system;
• Fixed an issue where human tracks (related to various missions) would show a random animal icon in the Tracking HUD;
• Fixed an invisible, low-scoring horn on Bighorn Sheep.
--- Makeovers & Touch-ups ---
• Added a mouse-smoothing option that should solve some mouse stuttering issues;
• Tweaked several Layton Lake missions that were unfairly difficult to complete - some examples include Vualez #4 where we increased the required hunting area and Vualez #9 where we completely removed the location requirement.
UNDER INVESTIGATION - LARGER ISSUES
These are rated as a higher priority amongst the next set of issues and challenges on our list. They’re also items that will take time to solve. Thank you in advance for your patience!
• Trophy Lodges not loading or crashing in multiplayer;
• Various issues where progress is lost - we receive reports that sometimes progress is lost altogether and player can only start a new game, sometimes in-game currency or purchased items are lost, sometimes deployables placed in the world are lost and not found in storage and sometimes claimed lookout points or outposts become locked again;
• Trophy Manager sorting order - ideally we’d like to provide several options to sort the trophies or at least keep the most recent trophies at the top of the list;
• In-game Leaderboards being empty - this is part of a bigger rework related to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that we want to address together with adding some more functionalities to Hunt Club;
• UI/UX issues when it comes to buying new equipment or changing equipment loadout;
• Turkey AI issues which currently cause Turkeys to sometimes land on/below water or become stuck;
BUGS FROM HELL - INDEFINITELY SHELVED
We’ve labelled these bugs “cockroaches” and for good reason. These are a mix of issues we haven’t been able to reproduce or find solutions for, or things that just aren’t worth the expense of time and effort.
• Floating vegetation and small rocks - fixing these issues would mean an unreasonably big patch size (and we’re aware that our patches are already pretty big); we believe the effort, time and downsides of fixing these issues is not worth the gain.