Have you found a bug that's persisting in theHunter: Call of the Wild? We'd greatly appreciate it if you could report it to the support team. When reporting bugs, all of them are shared with the development team to be investigated.
When reporting a bug, we need as much information from as you possible. The most important things we need to know:
The best description of the bug and when it happens you can provide.
When did this issue start for you? How frequently is it happening?
Which reserves did or didn't it happen to you on?
Were you playing single-player or multi-player? Were you the host?
How can we reproduce this issue (steps)?
- Have there been any recent updates on your machine? Is your machine fully up-to-date (drivers / etc)?
- Are your game and DLC fully up-to-date and installed?
What peripherals do you have connected to your machine (if any)?
- How full is your machine's storage?
- Is the game installed on internal storage, or an external drive (console)? Or, on an SSD or HDD (PC)?
- Have you modified or tweaked your hardware/game in any way? (overclocking / modding / etc)
Are other games working for you correctly aside from theHunter: Call of the Wild?
Could you take a video (preferred) or screenshot and send it to us for further investigation?
- Could you please send us your savegame files (if on PC or PlayStation)? You can see how here.
- Could you please send us your DxDiag and MSInfo files? You can see how in this article.
- Finally, what troubleshooting steps have you tried already?
If you have all of the information ready and you're ready to submit a bug report, you can do so by contacting support by clicking here to "Submit a request".