Have you found a bug that's persisting in theHunter: Call of the Wild? We'd greatly appreciate it if you could report it to the support team. When reporting bugs, all of them are shared with the development team to be investigated.
When reporting a bug, we need as much information from as you possible. The most important things we need to know:
- The best description you can give of the bug.
- Does it block you from completing something such as a mission, playing the game entirely, etc.
When did this issue start for you? How frequently is it happening?
Which reserve(s) did or didn't it happen to you on?
Were you playing single-player or multi-player? Were you the host or the client?
What peripherals do you have connected to your machine (if any)?
- Have you modified or tweaked your hardware/game in any way? (overclocking / modding / etc)
Are other games working for you correctly aside from theHunter: Call of the Wild?
Reproduction steps (what caused this bug to happen, what were you doing before it happened, etc.)
Could you take a video or screenshot and send it to us for further investigation?
- Could you please send us your savegame files (if on PC or PlayStation)? You can see how here.
- Could you please send us your DxDiag and MSInfo files? You can see how in this article.
- Finally, what troubleshooting steps have you tried already?
If you have all of the information ready and you're ready to submit a bug report, you can do so by contacting support by clicking here to "Submit a request".