Have you found a crash that's persisting in theHunter: Call of the Wild? We'd greatly appreciate it if you could report it to the support team. When reporting crashes, all of them are shared with the development team to be investigated. For PC players who may be experiencing crashes, freezes, loading errors when trying to launch the game, then please refer to our other support guide by clicking here.
When reporting a crash, we need as much information from as you possible. The most important things we need to know:
- The best description you can give of the crash and when it happens.
- Which reserve are/aren't you crashing on?
- Happening in single-player or multiplayer? Were you the host?
- The frequency of the crash.
- Have you already tried all the troubleshooting tips here?
- Reproduction steps (what caused this bug to happen, what were you doing before it happened, etc.)
- If you have a controller plugged in, it may be crashing your game. Please see the known issues.
- Have you modified or tweaked your hardware/game in any way? (overclocking / modding / etc)
- Video or screenshots detailing what's happening.
- Please send us your DxDiag and MSINFO files.
- Please send us your savegame files.
- If on PC, we'd really appreciate your crash dump files
- Finally, what troubleshooting steps have you tried already?
PC Players Retrieving your crash dump files
If you received an error message saying "theHunterCotW_F" has stopped working, then please specify what the error message is and send us your crash report files.
- Click "What does this report contain"
- Select all files and click click "Export..."
If you have all of the information ready and you're ready to submit a crash report, you can do so by contacting support by clicking here to "Submit a request".