- Feb 22 2022 - Modern Rifle Pack DLC: Simultaneous launch across all platforms. Click here to read the list of resolved issues that accompanied this latest release.
- Dec 15 2021 - PlayStation/Xbox HOTFIX: Frequent crashes on consoles, especially prevalent on MAPR;
- Dec 7 2021 - Mississippi Acres Preserve DLC: Simultaneous launch across all platforms. Click here to read the list of resolved issues that accompanied this latest release.
Known Bugs & Issues
❗ If you're experiencing an issue, even if it is listed on this page, please send us a Support request! The more information we have, the better.
- [?] = Reported and under investigation/unable to reproduce
- [N] = Issues reported after the latest update
- Should be fixed in the next update (Revontuli Coast)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- HIGH PRIORITY ISSUES
- GENERAL GAMEPLAY
- ANIMALS & ENVIRONMENT
- LODGES & TROPHIES
- LOST PROGRESS / DATA
- GRAPHICS & UI/UX
- APEX CONNECT
HIGH PRIORITY ISSUES
- The new LOD’s for animals can cause them to appear invisible at varying distances until the character is within about 50m;
- This has been resolved for the female Red Deer.
- [N] Animals no longer lift their heads while drinking and eating;
- Using the "reset skills" or "reset perks" buttons will not remove the effects of the skills/perks until you return to the main menu, change reserves, or exit the game;
- Stuck Ducks: ducks are freezing in place while flapping their wings;
- It is possible to run “into” the lake in Rotonui in TAR;
- The Strecker 20G is zeroed incorrectly;
- When the drilling rifle is first equipped, the rifle ammo is active, but the shotgun iron sight is also active. Switching ammo type once will synchronize the sight and the ammo;
- Revolvers do not rechamber when firing from the hip;
- The high-powered scopes are “wobbly” (jittery crosshairs) when holding breath and aiming.
- Under game Settings, the key bind description strings are currently not displayed;
- Under game Settings, the default settings shown for reflex sight are incorrect.
ANIMALS & ENVIRONMENT
- Super pooper: Eastern Cottontail Rabbits have been leaving a lot of Easter eggs;
- Heads down, bums up: animals appear static while drinking near shores;
- Pumas and mountain lions are not using proper warning calls, only mating calls;
- Sometimes the sound of the tripod clanking can be heard when looking through scopes/binoculars;
- The “hold breath” SFX while aiming is missing.
- Dialogue lines can overlap. This can happen if you quickly complete missions which have unusually long voice dialogues;
- The tire swing in MAPR is haunted…
- XBOX - Some players’ game’s do not play the audio cue for when the CCR warden offers hunting opportunities (tracks). Subtitles are still present;
- Cacciatore 12g shotgun does not trigger echo when fired from aim, but does when fired from the hip;
- TAR: Stonecastle area is not marked properly on map during mission, "Left Behind";
- MTR: Examining "Bigfoot" footprints does not activate subsequent tracks during certain missions;
- TAR, SRP, RDAR: When approaching first outpost in a new game, question mark icon will not disappear from the outpost;
- RDAR: Waypoints from previous mission (Grounded) stay on the HunterMate even if the new mission (A Safe Place) is running;
- TAR: Some players are unable to complete mission: “The Battle Of Stonecastle Valley”;
- TAR: During the mission “Left Behind”, letters from Melanie and Kiri's mother are left highlighted after interaction;
- RDAR: Some players are unable to complete the last step of “Fencing Champion”;
- SRP: Some players are unable to complete the objective “Investigate the area where Baden dropped her phone” for the mission “Out of Her Comfort Zone”;
LODGES & TROPHIES
- The score bracket on the harvest screen lists 8.5 as the required score for a Diamond trophy. The correct required score is 8.6 or higher. The scoring is working as intended, but the UI is incorrect;
- Chamois are mounted too low on wall plaques;
- Xbox - Leaderboards: This is part of a bigger rework related to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that we want to address together with adding some more functionalities to Hunt Club;
- Some animals’ (lions, gemsbok, wildebeest) manes & tails look glossy/transparent in Trophy lodges;
- Players who have trophies with legacy scoring in their saved harvests but not yet taxidermied still have those trophies using the legacy scoring system. When these animals get taxed, they will continue to show the legacy score;
Please see this article for crash troubleshooting steps.
- The Crash Reporter tool sometimes fails to send crash reports;
- [N] Xbox Series S: persisting crashes on Xbox Series S after the Modern Rifle Pack DLC release;
LOST PROGRESS / DATA
Please see this article for potential troubleshooting tips.
- Some achievements are not unlocked appropriately. Notable achievements are listed below:
- Rio Grande Turkeys don't count towards the achievements, "Gobble Gobble" and, "Thanksgiving!"
GRAPHICS & UI/UX
- The gray fox has transparent ear-fur texture;
- The dog status and scent eliminator icon overlap;
- MAPR: Some hunting structures are not marked on map after being built/bought;
- 3D UI icons can jitter/twitch/move;
- The Huntermate screen randomly appears black;
- Weapons float behind the player when changing their ammo while on an ATV;
- The raccoon "squall" caller is not listed as recommended equipment for raccoons in the CODEX.
- Wind direction arrow for “Windage” perk not rotating in the correct direction;
- Weird stutter in camera movement when the user pets the dog;
- Some lakes have dried up here and there, but the water can still be heard;
- The grass on Hirschfelden can sometimes get groovy and start dancing and flickering;
- The tutorial pop-ups can get “stuck” on the screen for a while;
- Codex entries for Vuxa and Dzonga on Vurhonga regarding their sub-regions are reversed;
- Some windows in MAPR appear black with a VERY bright glow around them;
- The ground lookouts in Hirschfelden are using the Yukon map as their reserve map.
- The main outpost of Parque Fernando has a leaky roof. We're working on patching that up;
- [?] Rangefinder bow sight displaying incorrect values;
- The M1 IWANIEC weapon with the GENZERO 1-4X20 night vision scope causes the scope's reticle to overlap the end (clips through);
- In certain areas of reserves it’s possible to “loop” crossing a reserve boundary. This includes having the region prompt pop up and the region crossing music play;
Additional note: Despite some assumptions, the Couso 16GA Shotgun is working as intended. The confusion about its mechanics lie behind whether or not you have Manual Chambering enabled. With this feature enabled you will need to press the platform-appropriate mapping to reload, then press again to "Rechamber" a round.
Please see this article for potential fixes to multiplayer issues.
- Desynchronization between game clients can cause a variety of issues including but not limited to not being able to harvest an animal;
- Players are unable to reliably switch ammunition on the Grelck Drilling Rifle in Multiplayer if they are within 1.5km of another player and if that player is not also holding the Grelck Drilling Rifle.
There is no “login” option to login to existing APEX Connect accounts, only a “create account” option.
If you already have an account, you can try entering your login credentials on this page, and it should log you in even though it’s the “create account” option.
- Text for ‘Accept’ & ‘Decline’ for friend requests and game invites appearing in Polish language even when language is set to English;
Additional note: By design, you need to be logged in to your APEX account and online to use the ghillie suit rewards. They’re not available offline, or if you’re signed out.