Contents (Use🔺to return)
- What is considered cheating?
- Can you tell if a player is cheating?
- What happens if an account is cheating?
- I only installed a software once to try it I didn't really use it to cheat?
- Will I get a refund if my account is banned?
- Will I get a warning or notification if I am cheating?
- Can you show me the evidence? or tell me how you knew my account was cheating?
- Someone else was accessing my account and cheated. Can I be unbanned?
- How do I report an account that is cheating?
1. What is considered cheating?
Using any software, DLL, Mod, Injection, and/or any code capable of making any changes to the game in Single Player or Multiplayer hunt(s)
Participating in a Multiplayer game where point (1) applies and failing to abort before gaining any advantage and/or failing to report it.
Exploiting a game bug which gives you an advantage and failing to report it.
2. Can you tell if a player is cheating?
Absolutely. The game is able to identify all cheat engines and modifications to the game including all participating players in the severs, even if they are not running it from their own PC. We perform regular checks, which take some time due to the massive number of players and data to analyse.
3. What happens if an account is cheating?
It will be banned permanently without a prior notice as mentioned in the End User Licence Agreement. The ban includes theHunter account, Steam account, username and email address. It cannot be appealed or given a second chance.
4. I only installed a software once to try it I didn't really use it to cheat?
It doesn't matter how long you use a cheating method for. Once detected, your account will be banned permanently.
5. Will I get a refund if my account is banned?
No. According to the End User Licence Agreement agreed upon during registration, you are not eligible for a refund.
6. Will I get a warning or notification if I am cheating?
No. Your account will be permanently suspended without prior notice.
7. Can you show me the evidence? or tell me how you knew my account was cheating?
We do not ban any account without concrete evidence retrieved from transmitted data to and from our servers. It can be cross-checked by our developers. Such data is classified as highly sensitive, along with its retrieval and interpretation processes; the revelation of which can result in drastic advantages to be gained by unethical players. Our terms of service have reflected this policy and were agreed upon during account registration.
8. Someone else was accessing my account and cheated. Can I be unbanned?
No. You are responsible for your account access. Account sharing by itself violates the end-user license agreement.
9. How do I report an account that is cheating?
Please submit a Support request with the following:
Details of what the account is accused of.
Link(s) to the hunt(s) in question.
If you witnessed the incident a Multiplayer session, please include any videos/screenshots.
Name of the competition the account was participating in.