DECEMBER 13, 2022
We're Happy to report the following fixes which have been applied as of the latest update, we recommend that you update your game version if you haven't done that already.
The hotfix has addressed the following issues:
- Players should no longer crash when teleporting or moving to certain locations in various reserves.
- Certain discovered Need Zones on single player maps should no longer be removed after joining a Multiplayer game as a Client.
- The dog should no longer become unresponsive after the player dies and is respawned.
- UI keybinds should now save properly between sessions.
- Players should no longer get stuck waiting for the Weapon Customization Screen to load (it may take up to 20 seconds).
- Players should no longer lose the ability to leave water blinds after harvesting an animal. (or be ejected from regular blinds)
- Great One Moose are now more likely to spawn with Great One Exclusive Fur Variations.
- The default hotkey for placing a waypoint with the Controller has been changed to “Y”. It may be necessary to reset keybinds to default to pick up this change.
- Xbox Series X should now run at the same visual fidelity settings it used prior to the original Granite Update, but at 60 FPS.
- Xbox Series S consoles will return to running at 30 FPS, with increased visual clarity due to improved render resolution.
If you are aware of any other existing issues that are not solved yet after updating your game version, we highly encourage contacting us and submit a ticket to our Support team so that the developers can start addressing them as soon as possible!
For more information, visit the article.